ZIG-POEPRO-100A HDbaseT HDMI Extender
48V True POE 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 HDMI Extender with ARC support and Bi-Directional IR and RS-232
The POEPRO-100A is the latest innovative new product from Zigen. 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 HDMI extender over single UTP/STP, with Bi-Directional IR and RS232. Robust and cost effective - the POEPRO-100A is the right HDMI extender for all of your projects requiring 24/7 flawless operation.
The ZIG-POEPRO-100A (Tx) provides a complete solution for detection and powering of POE IEEE 802.3af devices such as the ZIG-POEPRO-100A (Rx). The ZIG-POEPRO-100A (Tx) POE solution will safely detect, classify, and provide 48V up to 25W power to RX device connected to the HDBaseT port. The Tx unit will first read a signature from the Tx and only enable power delivery if all constraints are met. During the power delivery the link is continuously monitored for any fault or overloading conditions and the current is limited to avoid hazardous conditions.
The ZIG-POEPRO-100A (Tx) senses the removal of a powered device and turns off 48V power immediately when the Rx is disconnected.
What's in the Box
1 X TRANSMITTER
1 X RECEIVER
1 X USER MANUAL
1 X POWER ADAPTER 48VDC (LOCKING)
1 X IR RECEIVER
2 X CAPTIVE SCREW CONNECTORS
- HDBaseT technology.
- Extend HDMI signals up to 100 meters/330 feet by using Cat-6a
- Supports HDR-10 a
- Supports Dolby Vision 4K@ 30Hz
- Supports HDMI 2.0
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports ARC
- Supports CEC pass-through
- Supports RS-232 (Bi-direction transfer)
- Supports all frequency band IR control (Bi-direction transfer)
- Supports 12V or 5V IR Emitter
- Supports digital video formats in 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2K and 4K/60Hz, 24bpp 4:4:4
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio and more.
- Cable distance and limitations. 100-meter for 1080p and 100-meter for 4K/60Hz
- Cat-6A is recommended
Any project requiring extension of 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 HDMI signal over long distances from equipment rack to display:
Cinema, Medical, Industrial, Classrooms, Conference Rooms, Video Distribution and more.
Projects requiring extension of IR, RS232, and ARC from source to display.
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Power adapter DC 48V with lock
- 1 x IR receiver
- 4 x Screws
- 8 x Foot pads
- 2 x Captive screw connectors
- 2 x Phoenix connectors