Promotional Bundled Items
The doorbell you’ve been waiting for.
Nest Hello lets you know who’s there, so you never miss a thing. It replaces your existing wired doorbell and delivers HD video and bright, crisp images, even at night. It’s designed to show you everything at your doorstep – people head to toe or packages on the ground. And with 24/7 streaming, you can check in anytime. Or go back and look at a 3-hour snapshot history to see what happened.1
Makes other doorbells seem like dumbbells.
Nest Hello can tell the difference between a person and a thing, then alert you. Even if a visitor doesn’t ring the bell. With Nest Aware, it can also let you know if it spots a stranger or someone you know.2
Say hello, even when you can’t.
HD Talk and Listen reduces ambient noise so visitors come through loud and clear. And when you can’t answer, quick responses let you reply to visitors with different prerecorded messages.
Installation and compatibility
Nest Hello requires a wired doorbell, chime and the right transformer.
Your video stays safe in the cloud.
We encrypt our connections. Keep data safe and private. And we work hard to protect your information.
- 1.7 in x 4.6 in x 1.0 in
(4.3 cm x 11.7 cm x 2.6 cm)
- 16V AC–24V AC; requires a 10VA transformer and wired doorbell
- 1/3-inch, 3-megapixel (2K) color sensor, 8x digital zoom
- HD UXGA 1600 x 1200, up to 30 frames/sec, H.264 encoding, HDR
- High-quality speaker and microphone
- RGB light ring and status light
- –4° to 104°F (–20° to 40°C)
- Nest Hello video doorbell
- Chime connector
- 15° wedge
- Release tool
- Masonry drill bit
- Window decal
- Wall plate
- Extension wires
- Wall anchors
- Quick Start Guide
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz or 5GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 802.15.4 at 2.4GHz
- Requires a wired doorbell and chime.
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz or 5GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported).
- Working broadband internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed (DSL may not qualify).
- Requires a compatible phone or tablet with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0. For more info visit nest.com/requirements.
- At 1600 x 1200, Nest Hello requires 800 to 2000 Kbps of upload bandwidth while streaming video. Nest Hello will use more bandwidth to stream video when there is more motion in the scene. If you subscribe to Nest Aware, your Nest Hello streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage. At 1600 x 1200, each Nest Hello could use 150GB to 600GB of upload bandwidth per month depending on the video quality setting.
- English (US, UK)
- French (Canada, France)
- Spanish (Americas, Spain)
- RoHS compliant
- REACH compliant
- Recyclable packaging
- Title 20 battery charger compliant