LUTRON Caséta PLUG-IN DIMMER
Conveniently create just the right light for reading, watching TV, or entertaining, with the Lutron Caseta Wireless.
Plug-in lamp dimmer
- Simply plugs in to a standard outlet
- Works with dimmable LEDs and CFLs, as well as incandescent and halogen light bulbs
- Features two lamp receptacles
- When using two lamps, they will be controlled together
- Lutron's patented Clear Connect Wireless technology sets the
bar for reliability
- works around corners and through walls
- Works with NEST when BridgePro is used
- Quiet frequency band is essentially free of interference, so your Caséta
Wireless dimmers won’t be affected by other wireless products.
These dimmers also help dimmable LEDs and CFLs perform better than when used with standard dimmers.
When dimming LEDs and CFLs with Caséta Wireless dimmers:
- lights will always turn on
- lights will stay on as you dim them
- lights won’t flicker (or will flicker less than with a standard dimmer)
We have you covered
Caséta Wireless is easy to install and set up. Here you'll find a variety of resources to guide you through it. Check back soon for step-by-step videos.
Dimming LED & CFL light bulbs
Caséta Wireless dimmers work with dimmable LEDs and CFLs, as well as incandescent and halogen bulbs.
If you’re using LEDs or CFLs make sure they’re on our approved bulb list for compatibility with Caséta Wireless dimmers. (We test dimmable LEDs and CFLs to determine their compatibility.)
If your bulbs flicker or turn on or off unexpectedly, you can adjust the dimmer's range for better performance. See how.
Quick Start Guides
Simple step-by-step instructions to get you started
Complete Instruction Sheets
Information on more advanced topics like adjusting
the dimming range and replacing 3-way switches