Nest Cam IQ indoor security camera
Camera: 1/2.5-inch, 8-megapixel (4K) color sensor with 12x digital zoom Close-up tracking view
Video: Up to 1080p (1920 x 1080) at 30 frames/sec, H.264 encoding, HDR
Field of view: 130° diagonal
Night Vision: 8 high-power infrared LEDs (940 nm) with IR cut filter
Audio and lights: High-quality speaker, microphone array and LED light ring
Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Weather resistance: Indoor use only
- AC adapter input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 0.65A
- AC adapter output: 15V DC, 1.87A
- Camera input: 15V DC, 1.0A
- Security: 128-bit AES with TLS/SSL
- In the box:
- Nest Cam IQ camera
- Power cable
- Power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Size and weight:
- Mass: 12.6 oz (357 g)
- Height: 4.9 inches (12.4 cm)
- Width: 2.9 inches (7.4 cm)
- Depth: 2.9 inches (7.4 cm)
- Total cable length: 10 ft (3 m)
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, 2.4GHz or 5GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 802.15.4 at 2.4GHz
- Connectivity requirements:
- Wi-Fi connection.
- Working broadband internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed (DSL may not qualify).
- Requires a compatible phone or tablet with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0. Some phones, tablets and networks do not support 1080p. For more info visit nest.com/requirements.
- Bandwidth requirements:
- At 1080p, each camera requires 800 to 2000 Kbps of upload bandwidth while streaming video.
- Cameras will use more bandwidth to stream video when there is more motion in the scene.
- If you subscribe to Nest Aware, your camera streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage. At 1080p, each camera could use 150GB to 600GB of upload bandwidth per month depending on the video quality setting.
- Green: Recyclable packaging