• Four multi-purpose I/O ports made available to an XP series processor.
• Use multiple PCM-4 modules for virtually unlimited control of devices.
• Communicate with XP processor over Ethernet for easy expansion.
• One 12VDC voltage trigger output.
• Powered using power supply or PoE (Power over Ethernet).
*The estimated release dates are provided here to give our dealer and distribution partners some insight regarding the development timeline for unreleased products. This timing is based on the best information we have available today. Many factors can, and often will, impact the timeline during the development and testing process of new products. Therefore, specifying un-released products as critical elements in an installation can be risky and is generally not recommended by RTI.
NOTE: All specifications listed below are subject to change without notice.