SONY VPLHW65ES VID PROJECTOR FULL HD SXRD 1800 LUMENS
120,000:1 dynamic contrast range
Smooth action with Motionflow technology
HD upscaling with Reality Creation 2
Create a spectacular cinematic experience in your own home. Light, compact and easy to set up, the VPL-HW65ES fits neatly into any living room or home theater, with quiet fan noise that won't disturb the show and a front-facing exhaust port for extra installation flexibility. The projector's lamp is extra-long lasting for a generous 6000 hours of operation.
1800 lumens brightness for a vivid picture
Savor the action with the brightness you need to get high contrast across the screen. A 215W lamp generates the brightness required for vibrant images on screens up to 300" (762 cm) diagonally.
120,000:1 dynamic contrast for greater detail
A dynamic contrast ratio of 120,000:1 makes every scene spring to life with finer detail and realism. The video processor is optimized for deep blacks and vibrant color.
Resolution on a grand scale
Get closer to the 1080p original and see more details and colors in your movies with Reality Creation, our intelligent resolution technology.
Action stays smooth with Motionflow™
Whatever you’re watching, you’ll enjoy a silk-smooth on-screen look in fast-moving action sequences with Motionflow. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original frames by first comparing key visual factors on successive frames, then calculating the split second of missing action in the sequences. True Cinema 24p mode mimics true movie projection for cinema purists.
Built-in 3D transmitter synchronizes entertainment
An industry-standard RF 3D transmitter synchronizes the supplied glasses with the projector, so you can start watching 3D movies faster. Upscale 2D films to 3D and enjoy classic movies in a whole new dimension.
Select from nine picture calibration modes
Quickly calibrate the picture to what you’re watching or playing. Select from nine picture calibration modes, including two cinema film modes, cinema digital, reference, TV, photo, game, bright cinema, and bright TV. An advanced HSV manual color tuning tool gives you even more control.
Watch for longer with a 215 W high-pressure lamp
Enjoy up to 6000 hours of watch time (in low mode) from a long-lasting mercury lamp. This means fewer lamp swaps, simpler maintenance, and lower running costs.
The lamp in this product contains mercury. Disposal of these materials may be regulated due to environmental considerations. For disposal or recycling information, please contact your local authorities or association.
What's In The Box
- Remote Control (RM-PJ28)
- Size AA (R6) manganese batteries (2)
- AC Power Cord (1), Lens Cap (1)
- Operating Instructions (CD-ROM)
- Quick Reference Manual
- DISPLAY SYSTEM
- SXRD panel, projection system
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION
- Computer signal output: 1920 x 1080 dots (HDMI Input only) / Video Signal Output: 480/60p, 576/50p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/60 i, 1080/50 i
- LIGHT SOURCE
- High-pressure mercury lamp, 215 W type
- CONTRAST RATIO
- 120,000:1 (Dynamic Contrast)
- EFFECTIVE DISPLAY SIZE
- 0.61 in x 3
- EFFECTIVE PIXELS
- 6,220,800 (1920 x 1080 x 3) pixels
- PROJECTION LENS SHIFT
- Manual, Vertical: +/- 71%, Horizontal: +/- 25%
- SCREEN SIZE
- 40" to 300" (1,016 mm to 7,624 mm)
- PROJECTION LENS ZOOM / FOCUS
- Manual (Approx. x1.6) / Manual
- INPUT AND OUTPUT TERMINALS
- HDMI (2 INPUTS) – Digital RGB/Y Pb/Cb Pr/Cr, IR IN – Minijack, LAN - RJ45, 10Base-T/100BASE-TX, REMOTE – RS-232C, D-sub 9-pin (female), TRIGGER - Minijack, DC 12 V Max. 100 mA
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE / HUMIDITY
- 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)/35% to 85% (no condensation)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE / HUMIDITY
- -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)/10% to 90% (no condensation)
- ACOUSTIC NOISE
- 22 dB
- POWER REQUIREMENT
- AC 100 V to 240 V, 3.1 A to 1.3 A, 50/60 Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION
- MAX 310 W
- LIGHT OUTPUT
- 1800 lm (Lamp mode: High)*2
- COLOR LIGHT OUTPUT
- 1800 lm (Lamp mode: High)*2
Eco and energy saving
- POWER CONSUMPTION (STANDBY) [W]
- 0.4 W* * When Standby Mode is set to Low
- POWER CONSUMPTION (NETWORKED STANDBY MODE) – TERMINALS
- 1.0W (LAN)* * When Standby Mode is set to Standard
- STANDBY MODE ACTIVATED
- After about 10 Minutes
- ** The values are estimate.