ALARM.COM ADC-VDB102 OIL RUBBED BRONZE 2MP
WIFI DOORBELL CAMERA AC24V
*Optimized for Alarm.com Video Monitoring only
Best-in-class equipment and technology provide high quality video with ease of access.
Home Security Made Easy!
Always know who’s at your door with the SkyBell HD Wi-Fi Video Doorbell. When a visitor presses the button, SkyBell sends a live video to your iOS mobile device so you can see, hear and speak to the person at your door from anywhere – all in full HD.
See your visitor up to 1080p HD and 5x zoom.
SkyBell alerts you even if visitor doesn’t press button – providing additional security.
Monitor your front door at any time by starting the video from the app
FREE VIDEO RECORDING
SkyBell can record each video so you download or watch them at any time.
Multiple people can receive alerts to answer
the door and you can have multiple device on each account.
HEAR & SPEAK
2 way audio means you can enjoy a full conversation with your visitor.
Review the day’s events while you were away – includes missed visitors, answered video calls and motion alerts.
COLOR NIGHT VISION
Feel safe knowing you can see a visitor at night – in full color HD video
Turn off your home’s doorbell chime from the app so it won’t wake up a baby!
Capture a photo of your visitor with the touch of a button
Only SkyBell can work between -40 and 140 degrees F
If your SkyBell is stolen, we will replace it free of charge.
The SkyBell HD video doorbell is redefining what home security can be in a connected world. We call it a “Smart” video doorbell for a reason. In addition to showing you who is at your door when someone presses the button, SkyBell allows you to monitor your front door at any time with the “Watch Live” feature. SkyBell can also connect to other smart home products in your home and will continue to connect with more devices and home automation platforms. Our goal is to make home security easy – with monitoring and “smart” home security products that help you feel secure and connected.
- Android Users - Please check if your device is optimized for the SkyBell HD Android App.
- Android & T-mobile users, please note these instructions to fix a known issue with T-mobile branded Android phones.
- SkyBell requires full-time power and is designed to be connected to a wired, mechanical doorbell chime.
- SkyBell is only compatible with a low-voltage transformer with power from 8 to 36 VAC 10 VA or 12 VDC with an amp rate of 0.5 to 1.0.
- **If you do not use a mechanical doorbell chime, you MUST use a 10 ohm / 10 watt resistor for one connection between SkyBell and power source. Failing to do so will void the warranty.
- Power Diagrams: Click link to see all power diagrams.
- SkyBell works with the 2.4ghz band and connects to b/g networks. N-only routers should be set to also broadcast b/g. Dual-band routers should have a separate SSID for 2.4ghz band.
- You MUST connect your smartphone to the 2.4ghz network BEFORE syncing to SkyBell.
- SkyBell requires a full-time, fast-speed internet connection with 1.5mbps upload speeds.