STARTER KIT PICO+INWALL DIMMER+FACEPLATE - White
Conveniently create just the right light for reading, watching TV, or entertaining, with the Lutron Caseta Wireless In-Wall dimmer and Pico remote control. Control the lights from anywhere in the room by using the Pico remote control either in your hand, or directly from the wall dimmer. The remote lets you turn lights on/off as well as brighten or dim them. The remote also includes a button for saving your favorite light level. This dimmer works with up to 600 watts of incandescent or halogen, 150 watts of dimmable LED or dimmable CFL.
SSL is a new interface standard requiring that combining compliant dimmers and LED light bulbs does not affect reliability and meets or exceed the dimming behavior outlined in the standard.
- Up to 600 watts of incandescent or halogen, 150 watts of dimmable LED or dimmable CFL
- 600W / 150W MAX
- No tools required
- NEMA SSL-7A compliant
Pico remote control
- Battery powered (10-year battery life)
- Hold it in your hand, place it on a tabletop or mount it on a wall
- “Favorite” button recalls a saved light level
- Pico remote controls can be
- The perfect light level is just a button press away
- It's easy to add more controls at any time
Caséta Wireless dimmers work with dimmable LED light bulbs and dimmable compact fluorescent (CFL) light bulbs, as well as incandescent and halogen light bulbs, giving you flexibility when it comes to bulb choices
- Lutron's patented Clear Connect Wireless technology sets the
bar for reliability
- works around corners and through walls
- Quiet frequency band is essentially free of interference, so your Caséta
Wireless dimmers won’t be affected by other wireless products.
These dimmers also help dimmable LEDs and CFLs perform better than when used with standard dimmers.
When dimming LEDs and CFLs with Caséta Wireless dimmers:
- lights will always turn on
- lights will stay on as you dim them
- lights won’t flicker (or will flicker less than with a standard dimmer)
We have you covered
Caséta Wireless is easy to install and set up. Here you'll find a variety of resources to guide you through it. Check back soon for step-by-step videos.
Dimming LED & CFL light bulbs
Caséta Wireless dimmers work with dimmable LEDs and CFLs, as well as incandescent and halogen bulbs.
If you’re using LEDs or CFLs make sure they’re on our approved bulb list for compatibility with Caséta Wireless dimmers.
(We test dimmable LEDs and CFLs to determine their compatibility.)
If your bulbs flicker or turn on or off unexpectedly, you can adjust the dimmer's range for better performance. See how.
Quick Start Guides
Simple step-by-step instructions to get you started
Complete Instruction Sheets
Information on more advanced topics like adjusting
the dimming range and replacing 3-way switches