- Easy 60-second setup
- Full 1080p HD video
- Activity alerts
- Night Vision
- Clear Zoom
- Talk & Listen
- Nest app
- Software updates over Wi-Fi
- Available with Nest Aware (subscription sold separately)
- Video History (10-day and 30-day available)
- Clips and timelapses
- Activity Zones
- Advanced motion sensing
Ready. Set. Watch.
Quick, easy setup.
Nest Cam takes a minute to set up. Literally. Just plug in the power cord, download the app and set it up from your Android or iOS device.
Put it anywhere.
Nest Cam’s magnetic stand works in all kinds of homes, on all types of surfaces. Screw it into the wall, stick it to something metallic, set it down on something flat or attach it to a standard tripod or mount.
Already have a camera?
Get more out of your Nest Cam or Dropcam with Video History and Nest Aware. Set up your camera and you’ll automatically get a free trial. If you love it, you can subscribe in the app once your trial ends.
Don’t miss a thing with Nest Aware.
Starting at $10 a month, Nest Aware helps you see more and do more with Nest Cam.
You can cancel your subscription at any time and we’ll refund you whatever you haven’t used. Learn more about Nest Aware
Most cameras save only a couple days of video. The trouble is, that’s not always enough time to go back and see what you missed. With Nest Aware, Nest Cam continuously records 10 or 30 days of footage. And because it saves video to the cloud instead of a memory card, you can see what happened even if your camera is stolen.
AC power adapter:
Input: 100-240VAC 0.2A
Output: 5VDC 2.0A
Camera Input: 5VDC, 1.0A
1/3”, 3 megapixel sensor with millions of colors and 8X digital zoom
H.264 encoding, up to 1080p (1920 x 1080) at 30 frames/sec
8 High-power infrared LEDs (850nm) with IR cut filter
Audio and lights
- RGB LED
Size and weight
- Mass: 7.16 ounces (203 g)
- Height: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
- Width: 2.8 inches (7.3 cm)
- Depth: 2.8 inches (7.3 cm)
- Wi-Fi connection
- Phone or tablet with iOS 8 or later, or Android 4 or later
- Free Nest Account
- Working Wi-Fi connection:
- 802.11 b/g/n @ 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- At 720p, each camera requires an average of 200 kb/s of upload bandwidth and support for peak rates of 500 kb/s of upload bandwidth.
- At 1080p, each camera requires an average of 450 kb/s of upload bandwidth and support for peak rates of 1200 kb/s of upload bandwidth.
- If you subscribe to Nest Aware, your camera streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage. At 720p, this requires 60GB of upload bandwidth per month. At 1080p, this requires 140GB of upload bandwidth per month.
- 2-year limited warranty. For support, visit nest.com/support
- Our support team is also available by phone 24/7.
In the box
- Nest Cam indoor camera
- 10-foot USB cable and power adapter
- Wall-mounting plate
- Nest screws
- Quick Start Guide
- Welcome Guide
- Window decal