Nest Temperature Sensor
The right temperature, right where you want it.
Most homes aren’t the same temperature in every room. Maybe the living room gets too warm or the baby’s room is too cold. With the Nest Temperature Sensor, you can let your Nest thermostat know which room should be a certain temperature at a certain time of day. And that room will always be the most comfortable.
- Works with the Nest Thermostat E or Nest Learning Thermostat.1
- Helps make sure a certain room is the exact temperature you want it to be.
- Put temperature sensors in different rooms. And choose which room to prioritize when.
- Place it on a wall or shelf. Set it up in the Nest app. Then forget it’s even there.
- Diameter: 1.9 in (50 mm)
- Height: 0.8 in (22.5 mm)
- Mass: 1.6 oz (45 grams)
- One CR2 3V lithium battery (included)
- Up to 2-year battery life
- Up to 50 feet away from your Nest Thermostat. Range can vary depending on your home’s construction, wireless interference and other factors.
- Requires an installed 3rd Generation Nest Learning Thermostat or Nest Thermostat E.
- Not compatible with Nest 1st Generation or Nest 2nd Generation thermostats. Identify your thermostat at nest.com/whichthermostat
- Up to 6 Nest Temperature Sensors supported per connected thermostat and up to 18 Nest Temperature Sensors supported per home.
- 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Indoor use only
- IEC 60730-1 Requirements Automatic Controls for Household and Similar Use Part‑1
- IEC 60730-2-9, Particular Requirements for Temperature Sensing Controls.
- RoHS compliant
- REACH compliant
- Recyclable packaging
- 1 pack
- Nest Temperature Sensor
- Mounting screw
- Installation card