Nest Cam IQ outdoor
Size and weight
- Camera dimensions: 5 in x 3.7 in x 3.7 in (12.8 cm x 9.3 cm x 9.3 cm)
- Mass: 20 oz (568 g)
- Total cable length: 25 ft (7.5 m)
1/2.5-inch, 8-megapixel (4K) color sensor, 12x digital zoom and enhance, close-up tracking view
Up to 1080p (1920 x 1080) at 30 frames/sec, H.264 encoding, HDR
High-quality speaker, 3-microphone array
Status light and RGB light ring
High-power 850 nm infrared LEDs
–40° to 113°F (–40° to 45°C)
IP66 rating (weatherproof)
- AC adapter input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 0.65A
- AC adapter output: 15V DC, 1.87A
- Camera input: 15V DC, 1.0A
In the box
- Nest Cam IQ outdoor camera
- Wall plate
- Outdoor power cable
- Indoor power adapter
- Hex key
- Cable clips
- Wall anchors
- Installation Guide
- 802.11b/g/n/ac @ 2.4GHz, 5GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz or 5GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported). Working broadband internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed recommended (DSL may not qualify).
- Requires a compatible phone or tablet with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0. Some phones, tablets and networks do not support 1080p. Use requires creation of a Nest Account and acceptance of Terms of Service.
- Video streaming and Nest Aware may be subject to interruptions or failures for reasons beyond Nest’s control, like intermittent Wi-Fi or service provider outages. Nest Cam and Nest Aware do not provide third-party monitored emergency notification or response.
For optimal video quality at 1080p, working broadband internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed per camera recommended (DSL may not qualify). Cameras will use more bandwidth to stream video when there is more motion in the scene. If you subscribe to Nest Aware, your camera streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage. You can adjust your camera’s video quality to use less bandwidth and monthly data.
- Spanish (Latin America)
- Spanish (Spain)