HDBaseT Receiver and Scaler
- HD video scaler with HDMI® output and input resolution control
- Ideal for an HDVS-200-TX switching transmitter and Atlona HDBaseT-equipped switchers
- HDBaseTTM receiver for AV, Ethernet, power, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Automatic display control (when used with the HDVS-200-TX or compatible Atlona switcher)
- TCP/IP and RS-232 scaler and display control
- Contact closure for screen or display lift control
- Audio de-embedding
- Local AC powering – PoE (Power over Ethernet) source for HDVS-200-TX
- On-screen display with front panel menu controls
The Atlona AT-HDVS-200-RX is an HDBaseT receiver and HD scaler for video signals up to 1080p, plus embedded audio, control, and Ethernet over distances up to 330 feet (100 meters). The HDVS-200-RX is designed for use with the HDVS-200-TX switching transmitters, but can also be used with Atlona switchers, matrix switchers, and distribution amplifiers with HDBaseT outputs. The HDVS-200-TX and HDVS-200-RX together serve as a compact, fully automated AV system with the convenience of automatic input selection, display control, and HD scaling. The HDVS-200-RX remotely powers the HDVS-200-TX through Power over Ethernet (PoE).
The HDVS-200-RX offers advanced scaling capabilities including image adjustment capability, and a feature for automatically matching incoming signals to the display’s native resolution. Integrated scaling and video processing help optimize image quality and switching performance. This receiver also features audio de-embedding, and third-party TCP/IP and RS-232 control of the scaler and display. Additionally, the HDVS-200-RX includes contact closure ports for controlling a motorized screen or display lift.
Compact Scaler and Extender
The HDVS-200-RX combines the benefits of HD scaling and integrated display control, and the advantages of HDBaseT signal extension. It incorporates many popular integration convenience features while delivering excellent value for classrooms, huddle rooms, and meeting spaces.
Surface mounting brackets are provided with the HDVS-200-RX for easy installation behind a display or above a projector.
Automatic Display Control
When used in conjunction with an HDVS-200-TX transmitter (or compatible Atlona switcher), the HDVS-200-RX can provide control to a display through TCP/IP, RS-232, or CEC*, without the need for a separate control system. This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs. With automatic display control, the HDVS-200-RX can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected to the HDVS-200-TX. At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop, the HDVS-200-RX forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system, and the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment. The HDVS-200-RX display control capability can also be triggered by an external control system.
Front panel volume controls are also available to control the display’s internal audio, or another device with volume control, such as a DSP or another switcher.
* Consumer Electronics Control (CEC): Atlona does not guarantee the function of CEC with all televisions. We can confirm proper operation with many current Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, and LG TVs. Many manufacturers do not support the CEC “off” command when sent from a source and older TVs use proprietary commands. Atlona only supports those TVs that follow CEC command structure from HDMI 1.2a and support the “off” command when issued by a source. We encourage any dealer to get evaluation product from Atlona prior to designing a system around this control technology or be prepared to use other methods to control their displays if Atlona CEC is not compatible with the installed displays.
- Complete system applications – The HDVS-200-TX and HDVS-200-RX together provide a compact, yet comprehensive and cost-effective system integration solution with automatic input selection, HDBaseT extension, display control capabilities, room control, and essential audio processing.
(See this featured application as an example.)
- Larger system applications – The HDVS-200-RX is ideal for extending AV connectivity from an Atlona HDBaseT-equipped switcher to a remote location for a display or projector, while also providing HD scaling to optimize incoming video sources.
Configured and Managed by AMS
The Atlona Management System (AMS) is a powerful network software platform ideal for configuring, managing, and monitoring the HDVS-200-RX and other Atlona IP-controllable devices over a LAN, WAN, or VPN. AMS is available free from Atlona, and greatly streamlines installation and maintenance of several Atlona products throughout a facility or enterprise, from a standard web browser.
- Provides two channel, analog audio signal on balanced captive screw connectors
- Improves AV system audio with the use of an external amplifier such as the Atlona AT-PA100-G2
Extended distance HDMI extension
- Receives AV, control, and Ethernet up to 330 feet (100 meters) @ 1080p with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
HD video scaler with HDMI output and input resolution control
- Scales video signals up to 1080p/60Hz and 1920×1200
- Set desired input resolution from 800×600 to 1920×1200 for a PC source
- Incoming signals can be automatically scaled to the display’s native resolution
Automatic display control
- Automatically changes display power state based on active or standby mode of the scaler. Control signals to display are transmitted via IP, RS-232, or CEC.
- Enables display and volume control. CEC enables control of consumer displays.
- Eliminates the need for a complex AV control system
- Manages EDID communications between a source and the transmitter*
- Allows integrators to set or match a PC’s graphics resolution
- * AT-HDVS-200-TX requires EDID management from the transmitter instead of the receiver
- HDCP compliance can be disengaged through AMS or a control system
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and teleconference systems; protected content is not transmitted
Power over Ethernet for AT-HDVS-200-TX
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE supplied by the receiver over HDBaseT
- No local AC outlet required at the AT-HDVS-200-TX switcher; saves time and integration costs
TCP/IP and RS-232 scaler control
- Image adjustments, resolution settings, and auto-set to display’s native resolution can be made from a third party control system
- Seamless integration with larger, control system-based AV systems
TCP/IP and RS-232 display control
- Facilitates On/Off display as well as volume control
- Eliminates need for complex control system in small AV system
Contact closure for screen or display lift control
- Dry contact closure triggers electronic screen or lift operation based on active or standby mode of scaler
- Automates screen or lift activation at system power-up; reduces steps for operators
Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers manual mode programming, CEC display control set-up, and status reporting of EDID and HDCP
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a tablet, smart phone or PC in the field
Integrated HDBaseT link status monitoring (available from HDVS-200-TX transmitter)
- Continuously monitors integrity of the HDBaseT cable link between the transmitter and the receiver
- Web GUI provides real-time link status, plus detailed HDBaseT and HDMI signal information
- Quick, easy verification or troubleshooting of RJ-45 termination or twisted pair cable quality
Configured and managed byAtlona Management System (AMS)
- This IP-controllable product is remotely managed by the Atlona Management System software
- Integrates product configuration, management, and updates to reduce installation time and enable remote support
- Rear panel USB port provides an easy means for device updates
- Ensures long-term system return on investment
- User guide, surface mounting brackets, and external universal power supply
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in commercial and residential systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
||email@example.com/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60Hz, 1080i@50/59.94/60Hz, 720p@50/59.94/60Hz, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i
||1920×1200, 1680×1050, 1600×1200, 1600×900, 1440×900, 1400×1050, 1366×768,
1360×768, 1280×1024, 1280×800 1280×768, 1152×768, 1024×768, 800×600, 640×480
||4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0*
||8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
||Compatible with PCM 2Ch de-embedding only
|HDMI OUT & HDBaseT IN
||PCM 2Ch, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
||32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
||up to 24-bit
|CAT5e/6 @ 1080p
||up to 100 meters
||up to 330 feet
|HDMI IN/OUT @ 1080p
||up to 10 meters
||up to 30 feet
||0°C to 50°C
||32°F to 122°F
||-20°C to 60°C
||-4°F to 140°F
||20 to 90% non-condensing
||12 W (30 W when paired)
|H x W x D
||38 x 127 x 102 (mm)
||1.5 x 5 x 4.02 (inch)