Fast Ethernet and POE power over coax video cable
HIGHWIRE PowerStar lets you install IP cameras easily, quickly, and reliably, without the disruption and expense of installing new cable.
Support for your camera is assured, thanks to HIGHWIRE's unique full-rate Ethernet over Coax technology, which has been tested and trusted by thousands of IP installers worldwide over the past five years.
And now with POE over Coax, you can deliver up to 25 watts of POE power to the camera as well, eliminating the complexity of installing local power supplies.
- See table in datasheet or manual. Examples, with full 100Base-T throughput:
- - 10 watts of POE at 265m (880ft) of 22AWG CCS RG-59 from a Veracity power supply
- - 10 watts of POE at 300m (1000ft) of 20AWG RG-59 from an 802.3af POE switch
- - 20 watts of POE+ at 300m (1000ft) of 20AWG RG-59 from an 802.3at POE+ switch
- - 25 watts of POE+ at 500m (1600ft) of 14AWG RG-11 from a Veracity power supply
- Unit power 1.5 watts max
- BASE POE in IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at, class 4 (25.5W max)
- CAMERA POE out IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at, any class (25.5W max)
- DC power input 44-57 volts, 0.7 amps max, class 2 isolated, screw terminal
- 100Base-T full-duplex Ethernet with auto-negotiation
- Patch or crossover cables auto-detected
- 84 x 54 x 24mm (3.3 x 2.1 x 0.95in) / 102mm (4in) including connector
- 100g (3.5oz)